Sign Solutions is committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold, whether you are a direct service user, a contract client, an Interpreter, a trainer or a member of staff.
We do not collect more information than we need to fulfil communication support or training requests and will not retain it for longer than is necessary.
Our detailed Data Protection Impact Assessment is available here, detailing the types of data we collect, the purpose, the length of retention and the security in place to protect that data we process and hold. This assessment details data collected via all communication methods.
We do not pass data to third parties. We only use secure and ISO27001 monitored third party cloud based software for our booking and accounting systems, email, live chat, VOIP telecoms and video conference provider. In order to facilitate requests for our communication and training services.
At any time you can ask that your information is removed from our company, this will be actioned in line with our subject access request policy available to view here.
If you have any queries about this privacy and cookies policy, please contact Clare Vale – Managing Director. email@example.com.
0843 178 0783
Sign Solutions, Unit 1, Rectory Court, Old Rectory Lane, Alvechurch, Birmingham B48 7SX
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit the website
- to track you as you navigate the website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyse the use of the website
- in the administration of the website
- to personalise the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Third party Cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
- in Google Chrome you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options”, “Under the hood”, Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.